Kids are counting down the days for Christmas and so excited, I think they are going to pop! I will be prepping the PKU Food for Keir this week. My husband is in charge of the Turkey and the veg.
I made a quick Bake and Make List today for Keir’s Chrismas Food.
- Bake some PKU spiced biscuits to hang on the Christmas Tree.
- Black Bread to serve at Christmas
- PKU Yorkshire Puddings
- PKU Rice Pudding (family tradition)
- Fresh PKU Loaf and PKU friendly dips for tasty snacks
- Huge amount of Fate Low Protein Sausages and freeze
- Non alcoholic mullled apple juice
I have all the recipes in hand and just need to gather the ingredients and get cooking. I will share photos and recipes soon.
Please leave a comment below or on my twitter feed to share what PKU Food will you be making this Christmas?